This group of ideally situated cottages are located in a unique private setting on the west Clare coast. The golden sanded beach of Spanish Point is on your doorstep, with a private access to the beach from the cottages. local conveniences are just a leisurely stroll away, and the Armada Hotel within 100 meters.
The local town of Miltown Malbay, just 2 miles away, is renowned for its traditional music and offers a warm welcome to this truly special region.
Miltown Malbay offers numerous, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, bank, post office, church, hair and beauty salons.
This is a great central location for sight seeing all of Co. Clare :
- Shannon Airport 1 hour
- Ennis 30 mins
- Bunratty folk park 1 hour
- Spanish Point Golf Club 5 mins
- Lahinch Golf Club 15 mins
- Doonbeg Golf Club 15 mins
- Cliffs of moher & Burren 40mins
- Doolin 20 mins
This group of cottages offer 3 different styles. They are finished and equipped to a high standard to ensure your every requirement is met during your stay with us.
Cottage Types: A , B & Superior
All cottages have 3 carpeted bedrooms, one double, one twin and one with bunk beds. Bathrooms have bath and over head shower. The living room has a traditional open fireplace and a t.v.
Kitchens are fully equipped with hob, oven, dishwasher, washing/drying machine, coffee maker, fridge/freezer, microwave and all other required kitchen utensils.
Each cottage also contains an Iron and Ironing Board and Cot. All bedrooms are fully equipped, however towels are not provided. Gas and Electricity are also charged per unit extra.
This cottage has the same layout and facilities as type A described above, with the addition of an extra bathroom off the master bedroom.
This cottage has also the same layout and facilities as the A and B style, but has an extra room, which is a sun lounge. This cottage has the best location of all and from the sun lounge you have a full view of the beach. This cottage is located at the cliff edge, with a private patio with seating. You will find it difficult to get any accommodation nearer the beach as this one!!
- Ailwee Caves, Ballyvaughan
- Brian Boru Heritage Centre, Killaloe
- Bunratty Castle, Bunratty
- The Burren Centre, Kilfenora
- The Burren Perfumery ,Carron
- Clare Heritage Centre, Corofin
- Cliffs of Moher
- Craggaunowen, Sixmilebridge
- Dolphin Watching on the Shannon Estuary, Kilrush Creek Marina
- Dolphin Watch, Carrigaholt
- Doolin Cave
- Doolin Crafts Gallery
- Dromoland Castle Golf & Country Club
- Ennis Walking Tours
- Ennis Clare Heritage Centre
- Glor, Irish Music Centre, Ennis
- Knappogue Castle, Quin
- Lahinch Seaworld and Leisure Centre
- Lahinch Surf School
- Michael Cusack Centre, The Burren
- Traditional Irish Night, Bunratty Castle
Beaches: Spanish Point, White Strand, Lahinch, Kilkee
Golf: Spanish Point 9 hole, Lahinch Championship Course 18 hole, Doonbeg 18 hole, Ennis 18 hole.
Pitch & Putt 100 yards from hotel, also includes games room and pool tables (seasonal)
Watersports Spanish Point and Lahinch are one of the most popular places For surfing and canoeing. Both are available for lessons or hire Of boards from either beach.
Entertainment: Traditional music weekly, in the Armada Hotel.