The Armada are happy to announce that we are re-opening on Monday 29th June, We look forward to welcoming our loyal team and guests back to the hotel and wish to express our sincere gratitude to everyone for their support at this time.
Here at the Armada, our highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests and team members. Over the past few months, we have developed a wide range of measures that will ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests as much as possible. We are very lucky that our hotel has very spacious public areas and outdoor terraces and lawns, so we will be able to manage social distancing well.
As it is an ever evolving climate, we will be updating the below regularly, we appreciate your patience and understanding as together we navigate this new chapter in hospitality. We are looking forward to extending you a warm West Clare Welcome and we hope you have peace of mind in the knowledge that the following protocols are now in place:
- COVID-19 infection control signs and symptoms and Correct Handwashing Techniques will be prominently displayed
- Designated Team members have been appointed to lead and implement our infection control measures
- Our Team members have undertaken Infection Control awareness training and will be promptly informed of any updates to public health advice from the HSE or Gov.ie
- Our Team members have participated in training of essential hygiene, respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
- We will administer temperature checks for All of our team members
- The workplace has been adjusted to facilitate physical distancing
- Protective screens are in place at the front desk
- Alcohol based hand sanitizing stations are in place near the front entrance and public areas.
- We will use facemasks where social distancing cannot be adhered to.
- We will establish a Contact Log to aid in Contact Tracing
- Our COVID-19 response will be under continuous review and evolve on an ongoing basis after discussing with all Team members. .
- We will Increase cleaning and disinfecting frequency throughout the hotel, paying attention to high-touch items.
- Contactless payment options and e-mail receipts will be encouraged. Where this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction.
- Key Cards will be disinfected with medical-grade antimicrobial agent after each stay
- A thorough and comprehensive cleaning and sanitising programme is in place for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms in preparation for your arrival with specific extra attention being given to all touch points throughout
- ·Reduced paper amenities (like notepads and guest directories) in rooms
- ·All linens and towels have been laundered to the highest standard in accordance to HSE guidelines.
- ·All areas of your accommodation have been deep cleaned and sanitised by our trained team with enhanced cleaning on touch points.
- Some items such as reading materials have been removed for health and safety reasons but don’t worry we are here to help in whatever way we can.
- Staff at all levels and departments are advised of our Covid -19 Response Plan and will be updated as necessary with new protocols
We understand that you may have queries and our team can be contacted at 065 709000 or email us on email@example.com and we shall be happy to help.
Looking forward to welcoming you to West Clare.